Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Learning Spanish

The girls have a talking "Princess Celestia" pony toy, that was given to Sophia for her birthday last year.


The one we have speaks Spanish (since we got it here). When we first got it, I had NO CLUE what it was saying. Even with watching the commercials, and knowing what it should be saying, I couldn't tell what was going on.

Josie just pulled it out of the toy bin and started pressing the button to make her talk, and I have to say I was pretty darn excited to realize that I was actually able to understand (almost) everything it was saying! Even with the tinny, robotic voice, I was able to make out the words without any effort.

It's a small milestone, and might seem trivial to most people, but it was a huge moment for me that I just had to share :)

No comments:

Post a Comment