We are still alive! Sorry for the lack of posting - the internet at the villa has been so terrible that I have been avoiding the internet in general. I have a temporary solution, however!
The villa we were renting was only available until the 31st, so we have moved to a hotel up on the north end of the island, in Las Palmas, until a new villa becomes available on the 9th. So it's time for a mini vacation in the north. Hopefully, we will find a house before the 9th, but if not we will have a 3 bedroom suite waiting for us.
In the meantime, we have a decent internet connection here at the AC Hotel, so we should be around on Facebook and Skype (That means: call us!)
Things are going fairly well here. The girls and I have been doing some shopping, a fair amount of playing on the beach, and lots of walking. I can not believe how inexpensive clothing is here! We are going to have to find a house with a big closet.
I'm off to take the girls for dinner, but will try to update with more detail later on.
¡Hasta Luego!
No comments:
Post a Comment